Classic Hoi An
Get off-the-beaten track in Hoi An with this quick 4-day adventure through countryside and ruins. Cycle through quiet farming villages, learning about the local way of life before hopping into a jeep for a sunrise tour through the ancient My Son Cham ruins.
- Exploring My Son Sanctuary at sunrise by Jeep
- Discovering rural life in Hoi An’s countryside
- Cycling through quaint villages and quiet beaches
- Private dining in the middle of rice paddies at The Field
This Tour is Perfect for
- Culture aficionados, nature lovers, and history buffs
- Families of all ages
- Active travel without being strenuous
- Extending for a few days to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park or Quy Nhon
Topas Travel creates tailor-made tours for our guests according to their specific requests. This itinerary has been designed to show you just one of many options
Day 1: Da Nang – Hoi An Arrival
Day 2: Hoi An – Tra Que – Cam Thanh
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son
Day 4: Hoi An – Da Nang Departure
Xin Chao and welcome to Central Vietnam! Upon arrival to Da Nang’s International Airport, a Topas representative will welcome you before heading south to your charming accommodation for the next few days in Hoi An.
Enjoy the day at leisure until a welcome dinner at The Field, a bamboo-house turned contemporary Vietnamese restaurant. Soak up the atmosphere while dining amongst candlelight and the rice paddies alongside the Coco River.
Included meals: Dinner
Transfer and Activities:30’ drive – 2h dinner experience
After breakfast, pedal your bike to Tra Que Herb Village – a small village situated on the edge of Hoi An famous for its vegetables and herbs. Cycle through rice paddies, nipa palm forests, shrimp lakes, and crab farms before learning about the everyday life of rice farmers in the area.
Get firsthand experience by plowing, planting, and watering the seedlings in the traditional way. Enjoy the delicious lunch prepared for you and then continue on to Cam Thanh village, an area of 7 hectares once used as shelter for local people and soldiers during the Second Indochinese War.
Spend some time on the beach nearby and take a ride in a fisherman’s basket boat if you’re feeling brave enough. Then, head back to your hotel for an evening at leisure.
Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Transfer and Activities: 20km cycling
Wake up early and jump into a refurbished retro-styled Jeep for a half-day adventure to the UNESCO My Son Cham temples. Feel the sun chase you as you race through the beautiful Thu Bon Delta region, getting insight into rural Vietnamese life and incredible countryside views.
Devour a typical Vietnamese breakfast before exploring the silent ruins of this ancient city. After viewing a traditional Apsara dance, return to Hoi An for an afternoon free at leisure.
Included meals: Breakfast
Distance and Activities: 5h sightseeing
The day is at leisure until your transfer to Da Nang International Airport for onward booked travel.
Included meals: Breakfast
Distance and Activities: 30′ transfer
From: VNĐ(equivalent of USD)
- 2-way private A/C airport transfer
- All accommodation indicated as twin-shared room
- All meals as indicated in the program
- All entrance tickets to villages and My Son Sanctuary
- Refillable water in vans (Please check with your guide or driver)
- 1 x English speaking local tour guide on days with activities
- Government VAT
- Drinks and alcohol
- Vietnam visa (On request with additional charge)
- Travel insurance (Compulsory with Topas Travel programs)
- Upgrades to higher standard rooms or single supplements
- Personal travel items (Please visit our Vietnam weather page for more information)
This program utilizes comfortable accommodation in the form of carefully curated hotels, lodges, and homestays. Hotels and lodges have been selected with the active traveler in mind, offering standard services and located as close to nature and local engagement as possible. Homestays are simple and equipped with western toilets and amenities such as fans and mattresses. If you have a specific property in mind you wish to stay at, please let your travel designer know so they can work it into your program.