From 9,400,000 VNĐ
Work up a sweat in Vietnam’s ancient capital, Hue, on this 4-day adventure through crumbling tombs, regal Citadels, dreamy lagoons, and lush National Parks. Spend the days cycling along the poetic Perfume River and trekking through Bach Ma National Park’s mountain peaks, waterfalls, lakes, and dense jungles while resting your head at the illustrious Pilgrimage Village at night.
- Exploring the Citadel and ancient tombs from the famed Nguyen Dynasty
- Cycling in and around Hue along the Perfume River and fragrant gardens
- Trekking through remote Bach Ma National Park
- Rowing across Tam Giang Lagoon at sunset
This Tour is Perfect for
- Families with children of all ages, nature lovers, and history buffs
- Combining city comfort with pristine nature and natural beauty
- Active travel in a relaxed, upscale style
- Extending for a few days to adventurous Sapa or laid-back Quy Nhon
Topas Travel creates tailor-made tours for our guests according to their specific requests. This itinerary has been designed to show you just one of many options
Day 1: Hue Arrival
Day 2: Hue – Tam Giang Lagoon
Day 3: Hue – Bach Ma National Park
Day 4: Hue Departure
Xin Chao and welcome to Hue! Upon arrival to Hue’s Phu Bai Airport, a Topas representative will welcome you before heading straight to your hotel in the heart of the city.
The day is at leisure to discover Hue on your own.
Included meals: N/A
Distance and Activities: 25’ drive
Lace up your sneakers and get up close and personal with Hue this morning during a cycling tour down gentle hills and along sweeping rivers to crumbling tombs and regal temples. First stop is Tu Duc Tomb, a spacious countryside expanse filled with lotus ponds and ancient shrines. Continue south to the elaborate mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang, known as the Nguyen Dynasty’s staunchest Confucian. Stroll through the immaculate gardens before continuing to Kim Long, Hue’s garden neighborhood, for lunch.
Make your way back to the city in the early afternoon, stopping at the ancient Citadel, a palace constructed by the great kings of old, showcasing a proud flag tower, ornate gates, the forbidden purple city, and various royal chambers.
Then, head towards the ocean and Tam Giang Lagoon, one of the largest lagoons in Southeast Asia. Take in the deep purple sunset from your rowboat and then head back to Hue and the comfort of your hotel.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Distance and activities: 25km cycling – 5h sightseeing tour – 2h transfer
Leave sleepy Hue behind this morning and head south on a 90-minute drive, passing verdant rice fields, hazy mountains, bamboo forests, and lagoons before arriving to Bach Ma National Park, one of Vietnam’s least-visited protected reserves. Hop out of the car and get your blood pumping, hiking to Hai Vong Dai for a panoramic overview of Lang Co Beach, Cau Hai Lagoon, and even the Hai Van Pass.
Continue on, through lush rainforests to our picnic lunch stop beside the ethereal Five Lakes, a group of interconnected bodies of water colored stunning shades of green and blue. Rest in the shade or take a swim through the refreshing waters in order to have enough energy for the final stop of the day, Do Quyen Waterfall. Watch the waters plunge from off a 300m cliff before making your way back to the car for the return drive to Hue.
Expect to arrive to your hotel around 4pm.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Distance and activities: 3h transfer – 12km trekking
The day is at leisure until your transfer to Phu Bai Airport for onward booked travel.
Included meals: Breakfast
Distance and activities: 25′ drive
From: 9,400,000 VNĐ(equivalent of 407 USD)
- 2-way private A/C airport transfer
- All accommodation indicated as twin-shared room
- All meals as indicated in the program
- All entrance tickets to local villages
- Refillable water in vans (Please check with your guide or driver)
- 1 x English speaking local tour guide on days with activities
- Government VAT
- Drinks and alcohol
- Vietnam visa (On request with additional charge)
- Travel insurance (Compulsory with Topas Travel programs)
- Upgrades to higher standard rooms or single supplements
- Personal travel items (Please visit our Vietnam weather page for more information)
This program utilizes comfortable accommodation in the form of carefully curated hotels, lodges, and homestays. Hotels and lodges have been selected with the active traveler in mind, offering standard services and located as close to nature and local engagement as possible. Homestays are simple and equipped with western toilets and amenities such as fans and mattresses. If you have a specific property in mind you wish to stay at, please let your travel designer know so they can work it into your program.